27 Sep 6 Fun Fall Activities to Take Advantage of at Meadowlake Ranch
Escape from the daily shuffle
Tucked away down winding dirt roads lined with lush plant life and private lakes, Meadowlake Ranch is the perfect place to invite your family, friends or co-workers for a little getaway. Take a moment to slow down and breathe in the crisp Fall air amidst the changing color of the autumn leaves. While it seems hard to get away from the rush of everyday life and busyness that plagues you, it’s rather easy to find yourself here. It’s time to celebrate the changing seasons by enjoying a cozy Fall Harvest Party and maybe even a stay-cation. Located in Sand Springs, Oklahoma, the ranch is only 15 minutes west of Tulsa, so it’s easy to get to, but it feels miles away from ordinary.
With an on-site Dude Ranch, there are many great activities to experience during your stay:
- Host a cowboy-style cookout with family and friends around our stone encrusted fire pit followed by a memory-making s’mores bar while you take in some gorgeous lakeside views, babbling brooks and the peaceful sound of waterfalls. (The cookout is custom tailored to any dietary restrictions in your group, so it’s allergy friendly!)
- If you opt for an overnight stay in our bluff-top cabins, you might also go bank fishing, watch the sunset while relaxing in a lakeside hammock, or you may catch yourself telling campfire stories and creating unforgettable memories with your loved ones because we all know that experiences will never go out of style.
- If you’re feeling more adventurous, your group may opt to go for a modern wagon ride around the ranch to see the scenic bluffs, peaceful lakes & the breathtaking meadow that inspired our name.
6 Fall Activities You Don’t Want to Miss:
While these activities are available all year long, we find them especially enjoyable this time of year! We offer a wholesome and family-friendly atmosphere where you can easily unplug from technology and go back to the basics of togetherness with fun Fall activities like:
- Trail rides or hikes on our winding trails that traverse meadows, bluffs, lakes, and forests. Horse rentals available nearby at Flying G
- Tomahawk throwing, Atl Atl range (spear throwing), BB guns & archery ranges
- Learn to rope a calf with our Modern Day Cowboy
- Visit our barns, feed the animals and collect farm-fresh eggs
- Visit our private outdoor gun range to sight in your rifles and prepare for hunting season
- Go fishing on our spring-fed quarry lake, stocked with Large Mouth Bass, Kentucky Bass and some Perch for excitement
Easy reservations & affordable rates
Meadowlake Ranch in Sand Springs (just minutes from Downtown Tulsa) is the perfect place to host your private gatherings, birthday parties, baby shower, company picnic, family reunion, corporate retreat, church group or just to get away from it all with your sweetheart for a few hours or a few days. Contact us today at (918) 494-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information, pricing and details on how you can start making memories around the lake.